We finally have our top 20 dancers and the first week of competition is over. Sadly, two dancers had to go home, but that also means that it is only going to get better from here as they narrow it down to the best of the best. For those of you who missed the show or are still not convinced that SYTYCD is for you, here's a nice number you missed. It's a hip hop dance inspired by the idea of a couple being separated as the man goes to war. It's tizz-ight!
And I also liked this one, even though they got kind of trashed by the judges (although I've heard much worse). I just really like disco.
2 comments:
Not a huge fan of the Disco dance, but I was so excited about the top 20 it was all so fun to watch. I think Mary Murfy(sp?) was also very excited about the first show..she had pretty much nothing bad to say. That last Hip Hop number was definately the best number of the night.
How did you get that clip of the hip hop? It was my very favorite! I cried - no kidding.
Post a Comment