This is my first solo project and I'm stoked about it. Okay, so I already made a bigger one and I knew exactly what to do because of my good friend Jen, but I don't care I did this all by myself. Booyah! If only you knew how hard sewing was for me in the beginning a few months ago you would know that this is a big deal. I am improving and it's exciting. Okay I'm a big dork. So it's kind of an awkward size where should it's home be? Couch or chair? I'm thinking chair, what do you think?
9 comments:
WE won't dispute the fact that you are a dork! LOL! I like it on the couch actually! JMHO!!! good work girl! I really love it and you mastered the ladder stitch.
That is awesome! Personally, I think your purposes are well served if you put it on the couch . . .
You're great, Mitzi
I like it either way. I am really liking that fabric. I want to make a few for our living room too. I think I am going to make the bigger ones so that we can sit on them. We have NO seating in our living room, it's a little ridiculous. Good job!
I was going to make a big one but I didn't have enough fabric. I think the smaller ones are cute too though so it's okay.
Mitzi
I was going to make a big one but I didn't have enough fabric. I think the smaller ones are cute too though so it's okay.
Mitzi
Definitely the couch! I LOVE it! You're so creative!!
I'm still contemplating doing the 7thing tag. Mitzi, I love you ... but I just don't know that I can bring myself to do it Ü
I am NOT creative, that's one reason I haven't gotten into crafty things. But if you find a cute pattern you just copy it. That is perfect for me. No innovation here.
Mitzi
Very nice!
Pretty stinkin' cool Mitz! At first I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but when someone mentioned a "seat" it clicked better. I'd put it down on the floor somewhere for little Corbin to sit on. (Not that he'd really care to do that, but it seems like that is where it should go).
Post a Comment