Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet Deal!

Let me count the ways that I love the Krazy Coupon Ladies. They have a blog that tells anything and everything that is on sale and of course all about coupons. Two nights ago Scott and I got about $12 worth of Coldstone ice cream for $3 and last night I got $84 worth of groceries for $22. Awesome! Using coupons is a definite art form that I haven't quite mastered but I am learning and boy is it fun.
I mainly got a year's supply of junk food but hey I eat that sometimes. Plus if you are going to stock up your food supply, why not do it with a 75% savings.

Update: We went back and combined coupons with the current Albies deal and got 10 cans of Progresso Soup for $0.80. Are you Serious! They are normally $3.50 a pop. That's a 98% OFF deal!

Oh and this is the top of my quilt. This is hard business but I'm learning a lot.

8 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

I love your quilt top!! It is so cute! Love the colors and the toole fabric (or whatever you call that pattern) is sooooooo cute! Love that stuff. Man, too bad we can't hang out anymore, we miss you guys!
-Kate

Jen said...

You are learning alot -good work Mitz - I love the toile with it so much more than the paisley and it appears to be sewn on correctly! LOL!!! Good work my friend!

Pierce Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the quilt top!!! Looks like too much work for me. Also, thanks for the site to Krazy Coupon Ladies... AWESOME... I am going to be getting some cheap diapers!!!!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

okay, okay, okay!!! I'll do it! I promise!! Ü
You're quilt is awesome. I wish I was as crafty as you!

Anna Beal said...

Look at you being all crafty with your sewing. I also wish I had the patience for coupons.

Liz said...

Wowza, look at that quilt! Too bad you can't teach me. I have a hate-hate relationship with sewing machines. And thanks for that link for the coupons. I'm loving that site!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Good for you. That's quite the deal. We'll have to start using that site. We miss you guys!
-- Melissa

sherri said...

Good Shopping Mitzi! That coupon site is great fun. You are becoming quite a crafty girl! Good job on the quilt! It is way cute!