Ok so I know I just posted but I can't handle it and I know that there are some very appreciative grandmas, especially Granny Cannon, it's her first grand-baby, COME ON!
This is my first time trying to feed Corbin some rice cereal. I'm not sure how committed I am. I think I might wait a few more weeks. He is such a big eater though and I think he's ready for something more.
Corbin learned how to rollover from his back to his tummy today and I missed it again. I put him on his back and when I turned back around he was on his tummy. He's done it 6 times today! Awesome. Sadly even though he learned how to rollover from his tummy to his back when he was 3 months old he has hardly done it since, so unfortunately this new trick will be a little more high maintenance for mommy since he gets tired on his belly and won't roll himself back over!
8 comments:
You made my day! He is just exploding with new capabilities and I get to see it from afar. Thank you, thank you. My goodness, things are happening so fast and you can see him do things on the very first day he can. This is his blog based baby book and it much better than any baby book I have. Keep the posts coming. I've gotta go get Grumps and show this to him, and Aunt Nicole will be delirious.
It's great to more above average, talented kids. They must get it from the Hart side.
Uncle Reed
I have a blog at, ClaraMarcus.blogspot.com
Yay Corbin!! Wow, solids, rolling over...so exciting! We got to get one of those jumping things, that looks fun. And maybe we'll let Eli use it once in a while too ;)
Those videos are adorable. I love how vocal he is. You can do baby posts anytime. Everyone loves them.
-- Melissa
Babies are so cute! He is such a good little eater (and jumper)!
There is nothing shameful about posting a million pictures and videos of the babies. I couldn't have cared less about blogging until I became a mama, especially a first time mama. Those videos are really cute. Corbin is such a happy little guy.
Soooo cute! I love seeing him play with his toes in the second video. He's so fun and getting so big!
I agree about blogging about your kids--totally not shameful. I have to hold myself back from posting way too many pictures.
Annika
Mitzi and Scott your baby is so cute! You should come and visit Preston during rodeo weekend this year! It is the weekend of July 28th. The more the better. It would also be fun to see Gabe and Chrisy maybe you could talk them into it.
Post a Comment