Saturday, February 6, 2010
Baby Shower
My good friend Jen decided to throw me a baby shower with the help of my sister-in-law Christy. It was so great. The food, decorations, presents, and of course company were fantastic. I got some adorable things, it's pretty fun having a little girl after having a boy. Not that there isn't cute boy stuff, but man oh man there are some pretty darn cute girl things. So thank you Jen and Christy, you are the best. I appreciate the work that went into throwing that. Loves!

Yep these lovely pictures were on the cupcakes. It's actually a pretty brilliant idea but I think I'd like it better at somebody else's baby shower.
The food was really yummy and I'm pretty sure that I ate enough that day to ensure that I do not make my pregnancy goal weight, but I think it might have been worth it.
Do you think it will fit? This is the cutest swimming suit. It says it is supposed to fit a 6-12 month old but I swear this won't fit a newborn. Swimming suits are stretchy right?
Isn't that adorable? I may or may not be needing these. I bought my first round of cloth diapers yesterday. We'll see how it goes. Don't worry I will post all about it as soon as I've tested them out. I really hope it will work out. I think it could be great. Although Corbin had a stinky diaper in the cloth and it was pretty disgusting. I was thinking nurse's have to do gross stuff like this. I am like the family nurse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wonderful! You have nice friends.
Really - that little swimsuit deserves its own post - too hilarious!
I am SO saaaaad I wasn't able to make it! It looks like it was a BLAST!
So sorry I couldn't come. I really wanted to be there. Glad it was fun.
that was a good time Mitz! Thanks for having a baby so that I could have a party! I love that bathingsuit sooooo much!
Looks like a fun party! Definitely wish we lived closer! I would have loved to be there!!
Looks like a great baby shower with lots of fun decorations and good food. Adorable little swimsuit. Good luck with the cloth diaper thing. Let me know how it goes. I don't think I'd mind doing it for a newborn so much, but once they start eating real food, I think cloth diapers would make me sick. I remember washing out my brothers' in the toilet before putting them in the hamper. At least washing machines are around now.
Post a Comment