Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pregnant Buddies

In my ward there are two other girls who are also 9 months pregnant. In fact our due dates are all within a week. It has been fun to have other people almost in my exact shoes. Chelsey on the right is due on the 20th, Jessaca in the middle is due on the 24th, and I am due on the 27th. How crazy is that? Not to mention that we all have the same visiting teachers. Too random. I finally got a picture of us all together last week at church. It's a good thing too because any one of us could pop at any time. I'm excited to see who is going to have their baby first. Chelsey and Jessaca are having boys and I am having a girl. This is Chelsey's 1st baby and Jessaca's 4th. Fun times.

3 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Small world. Fun to have someone to share it all with.
-- Melissa

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Such a cute picture of you and Jessaca.....but, oh man, that poor bloated bruise on the end :) .... Seriuosly, who wears black and purple together :)

So the three of us are totally going to have to be play date moms now! Fo sho!

Mitzi, this was such a great idea! I'm glad you got a picture of the 3 of us! Will you e-mail it to me?

Anna Beal said...

It is always so nice to have pregnancy buddies! They can totally relate to what you are going through.