Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Escape Artist

Yesterday I was getting something in the garage and Corbin came out with me. I tried to get him to come inside and he said "NO!" (Love that, by the way), anyway so I said fine and came into the house without him. I went into the computer room to print off a coupon and out of the corner of my eye I see my son walking down my driveway pushing his stroller into the road sporting his bare feet and bike helmet. I screamed at Scott and said "Corbin is outside!" We ran out to get him and of course he did it right when a truck was pulling into our cul-de-sac. We have no idea how he opened the garage door but by golly he did. I am glad I saw him when I did. Man this boy keeps us on our toes.

6 comments:

E B said...

I'm impressed his scare didn't induce labor!

Jen said...

Yikes that boy is gonna continue to give you a run for your money! Keeps you skinny Right!

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

You're a better mom than I am, at least you noticed. Carli did that to us, but we found out when our neighbor brought her back. Woops! :S

Shelley Beal said...

SCARY!

Unknown said...

oh man. Thats terrifying and super funny. I can totally picture his little helmet bobbing away as fast as his legs could carry him!

Brigitte LOVES to run away. I swear nothing is more infuriating when shes giggling 2 aisles away in a store and the general shopping public is tsk tsking me and shaking their heads.

As if I can catch her! Please. Im pregnant and she is super sneaky. The only thing that works is to bribe her with crackers or threaten to leave her. Im sure Ive damaged her mentally with that, but hey, it beats being kidnapped :)

Melissa said...

Scary! At least you caught him. He is a darn clever little kid.