Eeek! Where have I BEEN?!!! You had your freaking baby!! Congratulations! She is totally adorable and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Gabrielle...and Gabby for short. Just love it. You're lucky Jed likes weird, ugly names otherwise I would totally steal it. So happy you're doing well and that you are a for reals, bonafide, family of 4. Wow!!!! -Kate
He didn't actually help paint. After I had finished and it had dried we let him pull off the tape. I wouldn't let him near house paint in a million years.
You had your baby! We've been gone for 2 weeks so I didn't know. She is so adorable!!! Glad she's here and you had such an easy time :) Hope the nursing goes well too! Your little family is so cute! I can't wait for Christy to have her baby - we are very excited!!! to say the least. The little cousins will have fun playing together when they are older.
6 comments:
Eeek! Where have I BEEN?!!! You had your freaking baby!! Congratulations! She is totally adorable and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Gabrielle...and Gabby for short. Just love it. You're lucky Jed likes weird, ugly names otherwise I would totally steal it. So happy you're doing well and that you are a for reals, bonafide, family of 4. Wow!!!!
-Kate
If you want some color...I've got leftovers :)
What good lookin' doors and baseboards!
You're very brave to let Corbin do that. At least it's white.
He didn't actually help paint. After I had finished and it had dried we let him pull off the tape. I wouldn't let him near house paint in a million years.
You had your baby! We've been gone for 2 weeks so I didn't know. She is so adorable!!! Glad she's here and you had such an easy time :) Hope the nursing goes well too! Your little family is so cute! I can't wait for Christy to have her baby - we are very excited!!! to say the least. The little cousins will have fun playing together when they are older.
Post a Comment