Saturday, February 20, 2010
He's Back
We got Corbin back on Thursday and things have been fine. He doesn't really react either way. I think he feels like this baby is similar to bringing home a cat, except he would probably be more excited about a cat. He just points and says baby a lot. He sneaks in a few extra hugs here and there and sometimes he wants me to hold him while I'm nursing, but other than that so far so good.
We met my parents halfway and got Corbin back. He kept hugging me over and over. It was so cute. It melted my little heart. I cried like a baby. I had no idea how much I missed him until I held him in my arms.
The baby furniture is going to take the biggest hit I think. If Corbin doesn't break Gabby's seats I will be surprised.
Corbin is very good about sharing with Gabby. He will go and place toys in her lap and around her. The cars in this picture and the balloon string in the background were waiting for Corbin when he got home. They were presents from his little sister.
Little Gabrielle with her arm around my arm. So cute. Plus check out that tan, okay so she has a slight case of jaundice. I think she just looks like a California baby.
I had to post a couple of pictures of Corbin and his antics. He loves his mouse that someone dropped off as a present at Christmas. So much so that he snuck out of the bath and grabbed him. Awesome!
We have to lock the doors a lot of times to keep Corbin out of forbidden rooms. Of course he sees how we get into them and tries to put it into practice. Luckily he has not mastered the skill...YET!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That first picture is priceless!! I am so glad that it is going so well for you guys with both of your kids home!
You're right - Corbin does look HUGE when he is next to Gabby!! How cute!
OHHh that picture is just adorable of him hugging you! I love your baby! Dang this cough -it's keeping me from her!
I've been getting a ton of mileage retelling the story about him drinking out of the toilet. It makes me cringe.
Jarom
Hilarious Corbin! Keep those pictures and reports coming. We LOVE them! I see he left his big truck here. We'll bring it later.
Let's see if I were Corbin - a cat doesn't hog the bathroom or borrow your stuff - yeh, I'd take a cat. BUT IF I WERE A GRANDMA! - A BABY GIRL! Nothing could be more fabulous! He was a brave little man being parted from his family for so long. He's a cute trooper. Love the "moose" jamies.
So cute! I am so glad things are going well. You have two cute kiddos!
I'm glad things are working out so well with two. It's hilarious that he wants to be in her baby seat/swing. What a funny kid. Good luck with him not learning to unlock doors. With all his antics, you can tell he is still a very sweet boy. I love the picture with him hugging you. Gabby is a gorgeous little baby. So fun that you have another newborn.
-- Melissa
oh gabby is so tiny! that's so fun.
Post a Comment