We watched the last round of SYTYCD tryouts and tomorrow it's off to Vegas (on the show). Seeing all of these budding young dancers made me think of all of the fine talent that we have enjoyed over the past three seasons.
Whilst I was recounting some of my favorite routines from last season to Gabe and Christy (Mitzi's brother and sister-in-law, with whom we were enjoying tonight's episode), I started to reminisce about Danny from season three and how taken I was with his grace and skillz. Well, I got laughed at pretty well as I verbalized my feelings, but that inspired me to come home and post another one of Danny's fabulous routines. So, here you go Christy and Gabe. Prepare for grace like you've never seen!
3 comments:
New profile trial post. Testing 1,2,3...
I see what you mean scott....that dancing took my breath away.
ok...so im lying. I think it might be the tiny tiny screen I just watched it on that didnt do it justice. And sadly, the girl's dress looked like 2 pigs fighting under a blanket.
Im sure it was spectacular and emotionally moving at the time. Anyway, im glad it brought so much delight into your little heart. The re-enactment you gave us of your feelings was worth its weight in gold!!!! We cant wait to see what else makes you gasp in awe this season. That alone makes this show totally worth it!
I loved Danny, he was awesome!
Post a Comment