Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged

4 Jobs I’ve had
1. Waitress
2. Secretary
3. Tutor
4. Biology/ Health Teacher

4 Movies I’d watch more than once
1. Love Actually (Edited)
2. About a Boy
3. Fever Pitch
4. Little Women

4 Places I’ve lived (I guess I’ll only count the ones I’ve lived at least 6 months)
1. Arco, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Draper/Provo, UT
4. Boise, ID

4 Places I have visited
1. Hawaii (lived there 2 months)
2. Washington DC
3. San Francisco
4. Cancun, Mexico

4 Favorite foods
1. Bread products (good rolls, fresh homemade bread)
2. My mom’s Sunday dinner
3. Garden strawberries (and other garden food)
4. A really good watermelon, and cherries and chocolate and ice-cream (I really like food what can I say?)

4 places I would like to visit
1. New York City
2. Anywhere a cruise will take me: Alaska,
3. Caribbean
4. Hawaii

4 things I am looking forward to
1. Crazy Beal reunion this weekend in A-town
2. Cannon family getaway to St. George (it’s the best vacation)
3. Going on daily bike rides and walks with Corbin
4. Fitting into my clothes the way I used to pre-baby (wishful thinking I’m sure)

4 friends I am tagging
Consider yourself tagged sucka!

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Lovely post, Mitz, but I do have to say that if I were writing this about you that I would have to fit Andes Mints and Hot Tamales in your favorite foods section. Seeing your face at the end of a meal at Olive Garden when they bring the mints is priceless; and it seems like every time we go shopping, a box of Hot Tamales seems to end up in the cart somehow.

Scott

Jed and Kate said...

So, I know you posted this like a week ago, but I have to say I am really happy to see NYC at the top of your "Places I'd Like to Visit" list. Let's make that happen!
-Kate