Thursday, September 18, 2008

D'Little Devil

Halloween is coming up and I am at a loss of ideas for me or Scott. We went to the costume store just for fun and it might as well have been a lingerie store, plus I don't want to spend $50 per person on costumes. Do you have any ideas? I wanted to dress up like Ann and George Michael from Arrested Development but I figured nobody in our ward would know who we were. If you don't know you are surely missing out, unless you are my mom in which case feel free to stay in the dark. So I'm thinking 2 costumes, preferably a couple of some sort, for under $10. I also thought maybe we could dress up like Simon and Paula. Now if you don't want to say because that's what you are doing that's just stupid because it's not like we'll run into each other. COME ON! On a side note we did find a costume for Corbin and of course we think he looks very cute.

8 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

We LOVE that devil costume. Melissa and I were going to order one for Bryson but it was obviously going to be too big!

Nice job.

BlogMOMster said...

What a cute picture of the cutest little devil. His face looks like he's ready for some Halloween excitement. How about Jim & Pam from The Office?

Barb said...

You could be angels to go with your little devil! Or a witch and hunchback... I like spooky, old-school costumes.

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

I'm guessing neither one of you wanted to be Tobias? We love Arrested Development and now Logan thinks we need to be someone from it. Good luck with figuring out costumes, we're trying to do that too. Maybe we can swap ideas.

Jarom and Melissa said...

I don't have any ideas for costumes for the two of you, but I love your little devil. He's adorable.
-- Melissa

Unknown said...

I really think you and scott should dress up as heidi and spencer. of course...then you really might have to go to a lingerie store :) corbins costume is adorable! What should we do with brigitte? I was going to make her a mcbaby from grays and throw her in some scrubs...but now im not sure!

Scot and Jenny said...

I'm lovin' Corbin's costume. Too cute! You guys could dress up as Joey and Pacey from Dawson's Creek. Ha ha ha. Just kidding. Man we loved that show back in the day. I got nothin'. I'm liking the Speidi idea. That's hilarious.

Sarady said...

What a handsome devil--pun intended. I was cracking up at the suggestion for you guys to be Heidi and Spencer. I'm not very creative when it comes to adult costumes, but I'm good at copying. I once saw a couple that dressed up as "Dog" the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth.