

I was trying to look up the fall line up on ABC and I got sucked into taking two online quizzes. Which Desperate Housewife are you and which Grey's Anatomy character are you? If I had to guess before even taking these quizzes these are the two that I would have guessed I was most like. So I guess I'm a little competitive (Cristina) and a bit of a perfectionist (Bree) but hey I love those characters so I'm not going to complain that much. And yes I will probably hold a little grudge if you beat me at a game or your house is cleaner than mine. J/K. Well the Bree in me likes to make things from scratch and so I attempted to make my own homemade peach jam and bottled peaches all by myself. Scary. It took me over 10 flipping hours and no they are not perfect. Oh well. I also can't make this blog post look neater and it is making me crazy. I'm just going to have to let it go.
5 comments:
Since I havn't seen either one of those shows...I wouldn't even know. As far as the canning goes, you are a brave woman! I don't think I'm even brave enough to try. Maybe next year you can teach me.
Well Breetina...I really love your jams! My mcbaby and i just hopped on blogger and now you force me to hunt down those quizzes! How is Anna still in the grays/housewives closet??? Lets take it upon ourselves to let her out!
Wow little miss Susie Homemaker, I'm impressed. You will have to teach me someday. As far as those two characters go, that's pretty much who I would have picked for you too. I can't wait for Grey's to come back! Love that show.
Very impressive. I wish I were that ambitious. But alas, I will stick with Great Value brand peach jam because I am not skilled in such a craft. Oh, and sometimes I can't stand Blogger; I can never perfect my posts the way I want. Stupid Blogger.
Sarah
Good for you with the whole jam thing. I should learn to do that one of these days. As for your ABC shout-out, I have no idea who I would be because the Guthries don't have TV and I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy, et al in three months. Very interesting though.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment