Monday, September 22, 2008

First Hair Cut

Corbin's hair was starting to get kind of stringy and nasty so we buzzed it off with the clippers. I helped distract Corbin while Scott gave him a hair cut.
So these pictures are pretty terrible but as you can see Scott is the photographer in the family. Let's just say his hair looks very cute and he no longer has nasty stringy hair hanging over his ears!

3 comments:

Gabe & Christy said...

His hair did look extra cute! But for the life of me I cant remember what it looked like pre-cut. I think you need a before shot on here as well!

And thanks again for dinner - DELISH! Recipes please :)

Sarady said...

His little buzz is so cute.

The Cannons said...

I don't know pictures don't really show the difference that much it's almost something only mom would tell the difference. Although my sister in law Anna noticed. Good Job.
Mitzi