Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Official

Alright I went ahead and broke down and officially signed up for the half marathon. For better or worse I will be running in that race on the 25th of October. For any Boise slackers (aka my brothers) who may want to still join you have to pay 5 extra bucks and you don't have to do the half marathon. You can do a 10k or 5k - just click here. Don't be a chicken. We'll see how it goes. I'm not training very hard; I'm only running 3 days a week including only one long run a week. The goal is just to finish, not to do it in record time. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Piper said...

Good luck! I'm so proud of you. Sorry I didn't end up doing mine, but one day I hope to....
Let me know how it goes!

Scot and Jenny said...

Good luck! I might consider it if I lived even remotely in that area although, I doubt I would make it. Remember running that 5K in Rexburg? I nearly died!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Good for you, Mitzi. You are my hero. Let's see if I have it in me to do a half marathon by the time Bryson is 9 months old. Let me tell you. . . probably not. So good luck and good for you.