Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Hate to Lose a Bet!

Unless by some miracle Corbin walks tomorrow I will officially lose the bet with Scott. We decided to place a bet to see when Corbin would walk and I said September 10th and Scott said October 10th. Initially we thought he would move right on to the next stage of development but after talking to more experienced parents we realized that this isn't always the case. I guess babies don't feel the urgency to walk when they can already get where they want to go. The best part is that if Scott wins the bet he forgot what his conditions were and I'm not going to remind him. Ha!

I have to bundle Corbin up now to go on our morning walks and bike rides. It's starting to get chilly.
As you can see from that picture Corbin is getting his vampire teeth just in time for Halloween. On average babies get their top four incisors between 6-11 months of age and their canines between 16-20 months of age. As you can see Corbin has skipped the upper incisors and went straight for the canines. That should make for some sweet pictures.
He looks pretty innocent for being so guilty.

Corbin decided he would rather play with his peas rather than eat them. I thought this new game of trying to grab the spoon would be a new regular battle but he's been alright since this. He just isn't the biggest fan of peas so I think he was fighting me tooth and nail to not eat the stuff.

Just winding the baby up before bedtime, although before this video I was "beating" him with his diaper and he was laughing his head off. We should have gotten that on video.

6 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

I saw the booger before the teeth.

Jarom

The Cannons said...

Yeah, we noticed the booger too. There's nothing we've found that this boy hates more than getting his boogers gotten. What can you do.

Scott

Anna Beal said...

Funny with the Peas. You know, I'd bet ya that he would eat them in their regular form. You should try it. Babies love to pick them up.

The Cannons said...

He does like to eat them in the regular form so that's good.
Mitzi

Jarom and Melissa said...

I love that he hates peas. I'm right there with him. Good luck with the teething.
-- Melissa

Nicole said...

I was reading the comments and I started with the booger part and ended at the "he does like to eat them in the regular form..." and I was like....what? Holy cow, that is the cutest giggling I've ever seen. I love those little tickles.