Monday, September 29, 2008

Corbin Update

Nothing much is going on with Corbin but here are some new pictures. He is so close to walking. He walks back and forth along the couch and coffee table. Scott has until the 10th to win his bet.

We got out the Halloween decorations on Saturday and Corbin had a fun time playing with the funkins.

Corbin almost never sleeps in church anymore even though it's his nap time and he is very tired. This can make church interesting sometimes. I have become a mother I never thought I would be. I let Corbin crawl around in Relief Society but honestly he won't sit still and I don't know what else to do. Call me a slacker mom if you want. Point being Corbin totally crashed on the way home from church. He didn't even wake up when I got him out of his car seat.



Doesn't he look so old in this outfit? He really seems less and less like a baby everyday.

This video isn't terribly entertaining I just think he looks cute taking on a whole apple.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

when/if i ever have/buy a boy child...i hope he is just like corbin! I swear - he is at the cutest stage right now - i could just squeeze his chuckles right out! And dont worry about relief society, the crawling babies are quite often the only thing getting me through the lessons...

Pierce Family said...

Hey I am glad you found my blog! Corbin is SO big. I don't know why... but I find it interesting that both you and Jenny married someone named "Scott" =)

rendar2 said...

He is such a cutey!! By the way yes I did say that about Dickens but Great Expectations changed my mind. I think you guys should come to Twin, we have an extra queen size bed!!! :)

Jarom and Melissa said...

Amen to crawling babies during church. Bryson and I spend a lot of time walking the halls. Poor Melissa- I always seem to be the most attentive dad when we are at church. I can't believe how big Corbin is. WOW. I just want to BBQ up his arms and legs for dinner. What a cute kid.

Jarom

Kristine Elaine said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is so cute!

Jarom and Melissa said...

I love the cute little outfit and I like the way he is attacking that apple in the video. Too cute. He's getting so big now, it's crazy. I'm sure he'll be walking soon too. And don't worry about letting your baby crawl around in Relief Society, some people like the distraction and I know babies love it. He's a cute boy!
-- Melissa

Royce and Annika said...

I love sleeping pictures. They're so sweet. He's getting so big!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's fun to see him go after that apple. It seems so "normal". The video of the peas was a little frightening.

You are raising a wonderful little boy. Thank you for sharing.