Friday, September 12, 2008

Corb's Cousin Brigitte

Last weekend my nephew Braden got baptized and my niece Brigitte got blessed, so my parents and twin brother and sister came for the weekend and stayed with Scott and me. Kelsey and I stayed up and watched The Devil Wears Prada together. Good times. Gabe sent me these pictures of Corbin with his cousin and I thought they were very cute. This is Corbin's closest cousin in age and we thought for sure she would be a he (Gabe and Christy didn't find out what the gender was).
That's very gentle for our man child Corbin.
We thought the two them side by side was too cute. They are exactly 7 months apart.

It's hard to remember Corbin ever being this little. It doesn't seem natural. Look at that cute dress.

L

6 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Corbin is looking more and more like Scott. He's getting so big too. Of course he looks like a monster compared to Brigitte. And he would still clobber Bryson. Too funny. Love it.
-- Melissa

Catherine said...

I love your sweater! Did you get it recently?

The Cannons said...

I did I got it in Park City at Aeropostle or however you spell the name of that crazy store.
Mitzi

Jed and Kate said...

Mitzi, you are looking so cute! I can't believe how big Corbin looks next to his little cousin. Kids grow so stinkin' fast!
-Kate

Unknown said...

dang our babies are cute! Just wanted to let you know i tore into that blessed peach jam yesterday and now it calls to me in the night! SO DELISH!! Thanks again,we are fat and loving it!

Piper said...

How bout them apples? So now that you got the whole mother load, which I made sure to do just for you, I have to apologize for being so rude and not thanking you for the birthday ecard sooner. You're card just made my day! Thank you so much! Sorry I haven't been a great blogger lately. I'm not sure why I have put it off, but there it is. I hope you enjoy it.